Hi all,
I'm not sure if I entioned... but I've noticed a lot of stray dogs
(and cats) during m travels in Asia so far. A few travelers I've met
have even received bites and gone for the regiment of painful rabies
shots. One girl drunkenly tried to brush away a baby rat and got bit..
but I digress.
Today I came across two interesting dogs in Bangok.. the first speaks
for itself ( but I have to mention I did not set up the shot or have an
idea who or for how long the accesory was present). The second dog was
busy digging the large hole when I approached and only after he settled
in did I realize it wasn't for a bone but instead to expose some cool
earth to help escape the heat. smart dog! Here are the pictures...
JJ
ps.. all is good. Short trip to Hau Hin and back but now in the Koh San
area of Bangkok where the paty never ends! Think exosition and that's
it year round (I'm guessing). Tons of tourists.. definitely not
cultural... at least not Thai culture!
No comments:
Post a Comment