I'm a bit behind on my emails etc.. I've been hanging out in
Yogayakarta for almost a week.. But that was after picking up camp and
moving every second night for 3 cities ( Jakarta, Bogor, Bandung,
Yogyakarta ). I'm writing this on the bus after hanging out
in Surabaya for 5 hours after an all night train ride from Yogyakarta..
Or Jogya for short. Jogya is quite a neat little place. The city is
cleaner than most in Asia.. Almost comparable to Singapore.. But only
relatively. There are some good temple sites nearby as well..
Borobudur and Prambanan. Compared to Angkor Wat but only
relatively speaking there as well. I'll post some pictures. I made some
new friends and hope to see a few of them at the next stop.. Bromo..
(Ps.. Posting this almost another week later.. Oops )
#End
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment