Feb 22, 2009
A few friends showed up in town and I had a choice. A large
group of mainly Swedes for a 3 day 2 night trek or 3 young women for an
afternoon trek with sunset and dinner in the desert returning after
nightfall.
I chose the shorter trip!
We had a young American (States) family join us as well. They were
staying overnight with their 3 young children as part of a long
weekend before heading back to their volunteering/linnguistic research
base in Jodhpur.
One of the young women, Diana is from London and I had first crossed
paths with her in Bundi. The other two had been on her bus and were
Australian circus performers who are part of a small troupe who travel
to busking type events around the world. I had actually run into them
earlier when I came across them practising their hula hoops on the
guesthouse rooftops... I learned that the hula girls were actualy
Gracie and Sanya. We're all on the bus to Pushkar too ( as I write and
upload this ) along with a young Canadian woman from Vancouver.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment